802.11ac AP Performance Optimized with ACExpress™
The XR-630 Access Point represents a new class of value driven, zero touch AP within the Xirrus wireless portfolio. The XR-630 supports ACExpress™ which optimizes wireless performance by automatically segmenting faster 802.11ac clients from slower Wi-Fi clients. Since Wi-Fi is a shared medium, this separation ensures slower 802.11a/b/g/n clients do not slowdown 802.11ac clients from achieving high performance.
• Two software programmable radios for mixed 2.4/5GHz or dual concurrent 5GHz operation
• Dual radio, dual 3x3 802.11ac
AP with 2.6Gbps of total wi-Fi bandwidth
• Multiple modes (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
• 802.11ac speed optimization using ACExpress™
• 2X the performance of a 3x3 802.11n AP
• Supports up to 240 users with 2 – 1Gbps uplinks
• Easy upgrade from 802.11n to 802.11ac with software license
• Integrated Controller with ArrayOS
• On-premise or cloud-based management
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet uplinks
• Cloud or on-premise provisioning and management options
Same network services as existing XR family, including:
1. Application Control: Visibility and Policy Enforcement
2. Security: WIDS/WIPS, Firewall, Guest Access
3. Analytics: Spectrum Analysis, Packet Capture
Firewall, apply QoS, and manage 1200+ application types under 15 categories using Layer 7 Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) and other contextual application detection techniques.
With its 2.4GHz and 5GHz radios (one software programmable to either band), the XR-620 will help you easily make the transition to a 5GHz centric network, when you are ready.
ACExpress™ 802.11ac Speed Optimization Technology
Xirrus’ ACExpress™ leverages dual concurrent 5GHz radio operation to ensure that 802.11ac clients communicate at 802.11ac speeds without being affected by the slower speeds of legacy 802.11n clients. One 5GHz radio automatically services 802.11ac clients and the other 5GHz radio services 802.11n clients—thus ensuring that 802.11ac/n clients are segregated to maximize throughput.
Bring Your Own Device
Integration with Xirrus Access Manager (XAM) allows guests and employees alike to use non-corporate configured wireless devices while the XR-620 enforces appropriate access policies.
Distributed architecture with Integrated controller and multi core processor delivers twice the speed of 802.11n 3x3 APs. The XR-630 AP delivers linear scalability, high resiliency and superior network performance by processing network traffic at the network edge.
Bonjour Director Support
Extend Apple Bonjour protocols across Layer 3 boundaries for simple setup and configuration of commonly used shared Apple services such as Airplay and Airprint.